Followers

Thursday 6 January 2022

Through the Round Window.

Morning,

At least that is what these cards remind me of. And that shows my age because Playschool which this saying reminds me of, is a very old British Childrens programme (circa 1964 - 1988).

I have used some handmade background papers created using spray inks and cling film for the backgrounds in all of these cards.
I also used some lovely circular dies, which I think, if memory serves, are by Memorybox.
A piece of embossed white cardstock adds a little extra something to the card base.
A dark card base for this one, and a bit of gold for added lift.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that it is not quite so cold today, but I think it is a vain hope. The weathermen seem to be all too correct in their predictions just lately lol.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx