Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2022

A Day To Celebrate

Evening,

Today is my Sin-in-Law's birthday, and this is the card that I sent him.

The background was created using a stencil, paste and spray inks.
I added a stamped and gold embossed sentiment
along with a coordinating stacked die cut.
I added a pile of die cut leaves to the bottom of the card for added dimension.

I'm hoping that he has had a stress free day at work, but I think that might be wishful thinking.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so rich with colour and depth. Loving it. Sorry I've not been around much just had distractions with mum's stuff. I had a quick look yesterday and couldn't believe how much I'd missed so I need to try and pop back more often. Thank you for such great inspiration. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx