Followers

Monday 24 January 2022

Leafy Squares

Evening,

Oh dear, I got a bit carried away with sorting a few things out tonight, so here is a very quick post with a card using some handmade background paper and a lovely leafy die.

The orange background paper was created using inks and copy paper. I screwed the wet inked paper up and then flattened it out to dry. This leaves plenty of fabulous texture.
Once the paper is dry I gently rubbed a versamark ink pad across the dry paper and then added gold embossing powder for more added texture.

The die cut leafy images have been layered over another piece of matching inky background.

Off to bed now before it gets too much later. Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx