Followers

Monday 31 January 2022

Celebrate with Flowers

Evening,

I've had my thinking cap on today in preparation for the arrival of my SirStampalot parcel. So while I'm waiting here are another couple of cards that I made for them last year.

I do love my dies, in fact I probably buy more of them now than stamps. 
Quite a change from a few years ago. Apart from anything else they are so much cheaper now than then.
I used coloured paper for the die cut flowers and an embossing folder for the background.
Let's hope that these pretty little flowers make us think of warmer weather to come.
It may have been bright and sunny today, but it has also been bitter cold and windy.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hope you have a great evening. I'm off to bed I didn't manage much sleep last night for some reason so I need to catch up a little.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx