Followers

Tuesday 25 January 2022

On Your Wedding Day

Evening,

I had another rather special card to make just before Christmas.

A special card for Andy's brother David and husband on their Wedding Day.
I matched the colours as best as I could to the suits and ties that the boys were all wearing
and the cascading hearts mirrored the wedding invitation that had been sent out.
I added extra silver hearts 
and a few flowers, but I don't think it made it too girly.
It's a shame that the photos don't do it justice.
They were married on New Years Eve, and the children all had a fabulous time on the dance floor after the ceremony. They certainly have the moves.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx