Followers

Friday 7 January 2022

Thinking of You..........or should that be me.

Evening,

I think that should actually read 'Think of Me'. I am currently trying to persuade my youngest Granddaughters that it REALLY is time to snuggle down and go to sleep.

We are having a sleepover, and they are both fighting sleep. They are chatting away just like their Mum and Auntie used to do way back when they were little. Anything to keep themselves awake, so this will have to be quick.

Another card made using handmade inky background paper,
and some die cut trees.
I need to snuggle down now. I can see me being asleep before Chloe at least. I think Emma might have finally given in...............................ok maybe not lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx