Followers

Tuesday 4 January 2022

Welcome Baby

Evening,

How did you spend your Bank Holiday? Mine was spent making several special cards for the arrival of my good friends latest Great Grandchild.

Once again I reached for my trusty LOTV images, and then tried to match them up with some bits and pieces from my stash. To be honest that is often how cards evolve for me.

I found the punched square in my stash and felt that it perfectly complimented the slightly old fashioned pram.
I also managed to find some bits of background paper that match the image to complete this card.
I felt the baby on the rocking horse worked well with the kraft coloured die cuts.
Once again I found some co-ordinating background papers, 
 and added stamped sentiments and die cut buttons and stars.

There was an embossed panel in my stash that inspired this card.
I added a few die cut stars and glossy accents,
along with a die cut cloud for the sentiments.
Of course the card for Mum and Dad had to be extra special, but still started with the die cut heart from my stash.
I felt that the bear with balloons worked best if I fussy cut it before adding it to the card.
I wanted to celebrate all the details of Luca's birth so I die cut the letters from grey card and added them around the heart along with a little sparkle pen and a smattering of glitter glue.

Luca's birth was eagerly awaited by all the ladies at craft classes so we are all looking forward to our introduction.......and mandatory cuddle. Most of the ladies grandchildren have made their way to class at some point in their lives. In fact for many their progress has been monitored throughout Mum's pregnancy so we all feel rather like surrogate Grandmothers. It is so lovely to watch their progress.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx