Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2022

Boxes of Cards

Evening,

I've made use of a couple of the boxes of cards that I made recently, I have sent them out as birthday prezzies.

I created a box for them
using kraft card and a favourite Altenew 3D embossing folder.
I popped 6 cards and envelopes into each box.
The cards were made using pieces of background from my stash, and a couple of fabulous Imagination stamps.
I stamped and embossed the images on to the backgrounds and then painted the images with a combination of water, bleach and pearlescent watercolour paints depending on what the background image was created from.











I found plain cardstock to match each finished panel and embossed it using the Altenew 3D folder.
These stamps are so quick and easy to use, and I have lots of different ones so I can see me making lots more boxes of cards. It is a fun and easy way to use up some of that stash of hand made backgrounds that I seem to have accumulated.
Thank you for stopping by, and not being put off by the huge number of cards that I have shared tonight.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx