Followers

Sunday 23 January 2022

A Get Well Wish

Evening,

Another lovely, if hectic, weekend with the littlest Grandkids. No crafting I'm afraid, unless you count moving all mummy's crafting stuff downstairs for a little bit of room reorganization.

So here is another card that I made a while ago using some fabulous rub ons,
acrylic paints, gems
and an embossing folder.
The sentiment is from Creative Expressions. It is a die set with several small stamped greetings to compliment the layered die.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Kim. I love the colours you've used and it could easily be used for any number of occasions the design is just so versatile. Happy creative week xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx