Followers

Monday 3 January 2022

Bubble Blooms

Evening,

Well, I've worked out the class schedule from now until the Summer, if only I could work out how to update the blog!!

Whenever Jane has new stamp designs out, I try to incorporate them in to a class.
So here are some Bubble Blooms from some time last year. How weird to be saying that lol.
They are lovely images to colour in, and work well with handmade backgrounds.
They are also a great way to use up some of that stash of bling that we all seem to have.
The last couple of cards used vellum on which to stamp and emboss the image.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx