Followers

Thursday 13 January 2022

I'm Thinking of You and Sending Love and Hugs

Evening,

I've had far too many of this type of card to send this week.
To my Cousins on the Anniversary of their Fathers death,
and to my Mum and siblings on the 20th anniversary of my Dads passing.
It will be a particularly hard week for my Mum with both anniversaries within a couple of days of one another.

Then there is one for a close friend, and another for a work colleague. It's been a week of hard anniversaries.
My 3D embossing folders have become go-to equipment for this type of card. 
It is very easy to create a card quickly, but one that still looks suitably impressive.

I have transformed a plain piece of cream cardstock by using a 3D embossing folder,

some inks, die cut sentiments and frames, along with a few well chosen sequins and gems.
I know that some of them have already arrived, on time for once I may add, as I have had a couple of text messages. I love being able to send a handmade card to brighten up somebodies day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx