Followers

Tuesday 18 January 2022

Layered Florals

Evening,

I did say that I liked layering dies, so here are a couple more cards, only this time they use some floral ones from Crafters Companion.

All of the layers on this rose have been cut from white card and then coloured with inks. 
I added plenty of foliage, some of it created with layering dies, 

along with a sentiment strip.

The roses on this card were once again created using white card stock only this time I used ink sprays to colour the layers.
I also added some large foliage die cut from kraft card.
The background was created from the scrap card that I used under the floral layers while I sprayed them with inks. I try not to waste anything!!
One shade of orange card stock for these flowers 
with extra ink added to each layer to create depth.
Once again I used the spray mop up paper in the background. along with a little random stamping.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx