Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Vellum Florals

Evening,

A couple of cards tonight using one of Jane's fabulous floral stamps from Woodware.

I stamped and embossed the image onto parchment paper using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.
I then coloured the image on the reverse of the parchment using vibrant coloured inks.

The panel on this card has been created in the same manner only this time with the addition of some dry embossing.
I did some white work on the reverse of the parchment and added a frame using one of my groovi plates.
I managed another trip to the gym today. Twice in one week that's pretty amazing for me just at the moment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx