Followers

Saturday 15 January 2022

Groovi Snowdrops

 Afternoon,

Today should have been our first class of the New Year followed by a celebratory Takeaway, but since several of our number have had recent brushes with Covid and even possible shingles, we have decided to postpone our get together for a fortnight.

We were starting off gently with a nice relaxing play with all things Groovi, so here are a couple of cards that I made using a mixture of plates.
Snowdrops always make me think of my Dad. We had a large clump of them at home that were always referred to as his for some reason. And of course that also make me think of spring and warmer weather, which can't come quick enough for me lol.
I used another mixture of plates for this card,
along with a peel-off sentiment.

Postponing the class wasn't all bad news, since it has enabled me to finally get my hair done. So now I am going to spend another afternoon catching up on some crafty projects from my 'To Do' pile. At least I won't be adding to the pile today with there being no class, so that is a result.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx