Followers

Friday 21 January 2022

Happy Birthday One and All

Evening,

I don't know about you, but there are some dates in my planner that seem filled with not just one or two, but several birthdays or anniversaries. Today there were 5!!!!, one of them being my Sister. This is costing me a fortune in postage lol.

I decided to parcel up a box of cards and a handmade notebook for her, along with a birthday card, of course.

We had a great time before Christmas making notebooks and boxes of cards in class, but I found I had another smaller Eileen Hull notebook die suitable for a Post-it pad and a small pen.

I made loads of them as teachers gifts and decided that I would give some as birthday prezzies this year.

I made this one from mount board off cuts and a piece of inky background from my stash. I ran it through my embossing machine inside a Simon Says Stamp embossing folder and then added extra inks to highlight the beautiful embossed image.
I added various die cut frames, foliage and florals along with some gems and my Sisters initial.

I also completed a box of cards for her. Just one of several in my stash lol.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.
Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx