Followers

Sunday 30 January 2022

Just a Note

Evening,

I've spent a very productive day clearing the decks of crafty projects in preparation for a parcel from the lovely Janice from SirStampalot. I'm helping her out with some samples so it was good to get a few things finished so that I could get the old brain cells working on what she is sending me.

Here are a couple of cards made a while ago for a class on stencils and pastes.
I used the brick wall stencil and some texture paste over the top of some stamped background paper.
The tulips are a layering stamp set from Altenew which also has a co-ordinating die.
Same idea and layout just a different stencil for this card.
Off to bed now, much later than it should be given my early start tomorrow, but it can't be helped.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx