Followers

Thursday 20 January 2022

Life is Better with Friends

Evening,

Today would definitely have been worthy of sharing a Christmas card. I have been frozen all day.

They are completing some refurbishments at work and we have had to spend much of the morning serving through the night pay hatch. What a day to pick, given the degree of frost this morning, it has been bloody cold all day. There have been barriers everywhere and men in high viz jackets, but still people act like absolute idiots and ask the most stupid and obvious questions.  Oh well rant over, and as you can see I seem to have sorted out my computer issues. Or at least my wonderful friend Joe has.

So instead of Christmas, here are a couple of cards to celebrate good friends, and to say Thank You to Joe.

One of my all time favourite techniques to play with has got to be Alcohol inks and the Alcohol Ink Lift Pad.

These two cards were made using this technique, and another favourite of mine Penny Black Spontaneous Joy.

I love the amazing backgrounds that you can create with a few alcohol inks,
some stamps and an Alcohol Lift Inkpad.
I also added a little foil to the backgrounds. 
Thanks for stopping by. Life is definitely better with friends like you.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so, gorgeous and rich with colour. Pleased to hear you have (got someone) sorted the computer problem. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx