Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2022

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you All.

No I'm not late to the party, it's the start of the Chinese New Year 2022 - The year of the Tiger.

I searched through my stash of cards to find something oriental to post today and this was what I found.
It was made many years ago using a stamped and embossed image. I believe the stamp was from Great Impressions.
I added watercolour to the image and then layered it onto a torn panel.

No late night partying here I'm afraid. I'm off to get some sleep since I'm back to work at 4am tomorrow!!! We are struggling a bit with staff at the moment (paternity leave and a case of Covid) so I worked several hours extra today and I'm shattered.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx