Followers

Thursday 1 July 2021

Thinking of You with Stencils

Evening All,

Here are the last of my cards from the class on Stencils and Stamps.

Once again I used this fabulous stencil from Altenew, but this time I kept it monochrome.
I made them as Sympathy/Thinking of You cards,  
but the idea would work every bit as well for an Anniversary or Birthday.
Same technique, but a different floral stencil, once again worked in monochrome colours.
I added a few gems to both cards,
along with a stamped and embossed sentiment.
These last two cards feature a couple of circular Clarity floral stencils. 
They are only small, but a card doesn't always have to be huge. They are sent with love and best wishes what ever their size.
Better get my tag written for class on Saturday or I'll get a ticking off :O)
Several years ago I started a tag book for the Girls, inspired by a class that I had done at SirStampalot a few months previous. The idea of it is to create a tag to go with each class to remind the Girls of what they have done so that they can more easily recreate it later. Each tag is supplied with instructions on the technique that they have played with, and a piece of appropriate cardstock for them to create a visual prompt. I supply the tag and instructions, they supply the artwork lol.
I tried very hard to supply tag instructions for each of the classes pre lockdown, but time just got away from me sometimes, so I am determined not to fall into the same trap now that classes have started up again.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you liked what you saw.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx