Followers

Tuesday 13 July 2021

Framed Poinsettia by Francoise

Evening Everyone,

I think it's time for a few more Christmas cards.

Once again I've used a favourite Poinsettia stamp designed by Francoise.
I used a piece of mop up background to stamp and emboss the image.
I then added extra colour with a sparkle pen for the flower, and removed colour with bleach for the leaves.
I used the same stamp to create a masterboard which I cut up and turned into 4 cards once I had coloured it in.
I mounted the trimmed panels on to white card and trimmed to leave a narrow border,
and then mounted them on to green square cards.
I added a die cut sentiment to each card along with some black nailheads.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx