Followers

Monday 12 July 2021

Umbrella Grass by Jane

 Evening All,

Well, I may not have made many cards recently, but it would appear that I have blogged rather a lot! They don't go in to the drawer to be used until they have been blogged and completely finished off with envelopes and inserts. I know I'm really sad lol.

So here are a few more to add back into the finishing off box, now that I've emptied it.
This one was made with a piece of mop up background and a Meadow Frame Paper Panda die.
I used the same Umbrella Grass stamp designed by Jane Gill on this left over piece of background created using Pixie Powders.
I added some extra little dots and a faux stitched border to the panel.
This final card uses another piece of Pixie Powder background and the negative space from a favourite die cut sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx