Followers

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Poinsettias and Mop Up Backgrounds

Evening All,

I made it to work at the right time today :O)

We will be playing with Distress Oxide Inks again on Saturday, only this time we will be doing a little bit of mopping up........ background wise that is.
I do love a mop up background, its a great way to use up all that ink that you end up with on your craft sheet. I hate to waste anything as you know.
I used the Distress Oxide inks to colour in this fabulous poinsettia stamp from Stamps By Me. There is also a co-ordinating die which I used to cut it out and layer it over the background panel.
For this second card I used another piece of mop up background and an Altenew die to create a background for the stamped, embossed and coloured poinsettia.
It's quite amazing how different an image can look whether it is stamped and embossed using white or black embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx