Followers

Wednesday 21 July 2021

What a lovely Surprise.

Evening All,

Some people are just so nice. 

We have an older gentleman who comes into work quite regularly for his petrol and some bits of shopping. I always pack it for him. It's only a little thing, but I know it brightens his day. As I have often told him when he thanks me 'it is only what I would hope someone would do for my Mum'

Today I had a lovely surprise when he handed me 'Just a little thank you for being so kind'.

We found out a while ago that his company make handbags for the Queen, and I am now the proud owner of a handmade leather credit card holder made by his firm. How cool is that?

I feel very special and I have picked a nice card from my stash to say thank you.

Stay safe and hugs 

Kimx

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice when the way you treat someone is paid back to you. So where's the picture of the credit card holder!!!

    Lovely card Kim and I am sure he will really appreciate it.

    Hope you are keeping well and not struggling too much in this heat.

    Love and hugs
    Lin xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx