Followers

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Statement Sentiments

Evening All,

As promised here are a couple of samples from Saturdays class.

I created the panel for this card whilst showing the ladies how to use the Distress Oxide inks and mixed media or watercolour card stock to make a 'Mop Up Background'.
I love all the fabulous colours and so I decided that it didn't need anything more than a large die cut sentiment.
I also added a stamped sentiment across the bottom of the panel.
I had trimmed a piece from the bottom of the previous panel to make the first card, so I decided to turn it in to a second smaller one.
Once again I used a large die cut sentiment, only this time I die cut it from the panel itself and added dimension by layering it on to craft foam.
I remembered to create a panel for each of my tags. The left hand one is using glossy card stock and the right, mixed media/watercolour card.
Although the ink has been blended on to the background of this card, I figured that it fitted in with the others having using a large statement die.
I also used a stencil and embossing machine to give some added dimension to the background, and then added a little gilding wax.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx