Followers

Thursday 8 July 2021

Make My Wednesday with Brushos

Evening,

My good friend Gill likes to challenge us creatively once a fortnight with her 'Way To Go Wednesday'. This time she is playing with Brushos, so I dug through my card stash to see if I had anything that I could share, and I came up with these.

I actually used Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders on my cards, but like Brushos they are fabulous powders which burst into life when sprayed with water.
Pixie Powders also contain mica which gives your background a fabulous shimmer, which is almost impossible to capture in a photo.
This card also uses Pixie Powders for the background, and another of Jane Gill's fabulous floral stamps.
I used bleach on the flowers to take out the colour.
If you mix Pixie Powders with water you can use them as a paint, as I have done here.
I hope that perhaps these will inspire you to dig out any of your powders.....ie Brushos, Pixie Powders, Colour Bursts, and give them a try.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx