Followers

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Happy Birthday Emma

Evening All,

It is special little girls birthday today. Emma is 6! How did that happen?

I bought some new LOTV Simply Print images recently, which I showed Emma, and this is the one that she liked best.
I have to say that it does remind me of her a little, she could definitely rock this superb outfit.
The image prints out twice on the same page, so I used the second one for added dimension.
I used a variety of circular dies to cut, matt and layer the central image.
I matched the colour of the flowers along with the background papers to the image.
I used a leafy embossing folder on the background which I highlighted with silver gilding wax.
I added her name using some stickers
and a die cut 6, cut from glitter paper.

I added glossy accents and pearl drops to embellish the image. It was hand delivered to her yesterday as the family all met up at Thorpe Park for a fun day at the park. I don't think that even the weather can dampen the spirits of a 6 year old at a theme park.

It dinner and another early night for me since I have to be up at stupid o'clock again.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx