Followers

Saturday 3 July 2021

A Vintage Wedding

Evening All,

On occasion I get asked by friends to make a special card. This time it was for a Wedding that has finally taken place today, at least I hope that it has :O) 

I do love this type of challenge, armed with only a couple of requirements for my task. In this case dusky pink and vintage.
Once again I reached for my large Tonic heart dies and some paper from a 12x12 pad from 'The Works'.
I'm not usually a fan of cheap. It's often the case of 'Buy cheap, pay twice', but in this instance I will make an exception.
Their 12x12 papers are brilliant. Good quality, heavy weight, and very cheap, so I always look out for them whenever I am in 'The Works'. Even if I don't really need them lol.
I used the paper for the smaller internal heart,
and hand made flowers.
I created my own background paper for the base card using several dotty heart dies.
Of course there were several pieces left over after I had finally settled on my finished card, so I made an Anniversary card,
or two!!
Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate you.
Happy Crafting, and big hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx