Followers

Sunday 4 July 2021

Red and Green Christmas Spotlights

Evening All,

We had a lovely time yesterday playing with Distress Oxide inks, and I have managed to get all the bits and pieces finished off today, so I will have [plenty to share with you over the next few days.

But before that, here are some cards that I made at a class at SirStampalot a couple of Christmases ago. 
The class was making Christmas cards using Oxide inks, so I decided to limit the palette to just reds and greens.
That is the beauty of these fabulous inks, provided you dry your ink at each step you can layer several colours on top of one another.
Normally using only red and green would result in mud, but I think these are fabulous.
I also decided to focus on Spotlight cards. 
They are a great way of getting two cards from the one stamped and inked panel. I love this fabulous stamp designed by Francoise for Woodware.
I just added a little glitter pen to the center of the poinsettia on this card.
Oh well, that's the end of another weekend. Early start tomorrow, so it's bed time for me I think.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx