Followers

Tuesday 20 July 2021

Bubble Wreath

Evening All,

Another scorcher today, although it has thankfully ended with a bit of rain. Not as much as I would have hoped with the thunder rumbling around, and certainly not enough to affect the temperature at all. I'm not sure that I will cope if the whole of the summer is this hot.

I hid indoors on Sunday and finished off cards from Saturdays classes on Jane's fabulous Festive Bubble stamps.
They are a marvelous way of using up all those odd gems and glitter glues that you have kicking about.
I also used the die that is available to cut faux candi from the same silver card stock that I used for the matt to the panel.
Although this stamp is part of the festive collection, I'm sure you will agree that it works for any occasion.
I must be out of my tiny mind meeting up with a friend at the gym today. The trouble is that now she is retired she seems to have become busier than ever, and this was the only way and time that we could get together this week. They do say that retirees wonder how they ever found time to go to work, and she definitely fits that profile lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx