Followers

Saturday 10 July 2021

Pearlescent Poinsettias

Evening,

Hope you have had a fabulous day. Mine was rather hectic, but everyone is asleep now........for the moment lol.

I do love this fabulous old stamp from Imagination.
I coloured it using pearlescent paints which I 'dropped' into the white embossed image having first added plenty of water.
The colours blend beautifully but are best left to dry out on their own.
Same stamp, different colour combo. Much more subtle I think you will agree.
It's a shame that the pearlescence is so hard to see in pictures.
Definitely need a good nights sleep so that I am on top form tomorrow. It looks like it will be another day stuck inside because of the weather so you can imagine what the kids will be like by the end of the day. We might just have to get out and jump in some puddles.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx