Followers

Friday 9 July 2021

Birthday Poinsettia

Evening,

Well it would seem that the trains are definitely back to pre lockdown numbers. To be fair people still weren't sitting next to one another, but that just meant that half the people still made it feel like everywhere was packed. If that makes sense!!

Here are another couple of cards made using Distress Oxide inks.
I pinched the colour combo from one of the ladies in the class.......vintage photo, mowed lawn and candied apple.
I coloured the fabulous poinsettia image from Stamps by Me and the cut it out using the matching die.
I decided that it would work just as well for a winter birthday as a Christmas card.
Another image from the stamp set,
coloured in the same colours,
and then layered onto an embossed background panel.
I used a Christmas sentiment, but it would work with anything else I think.

Better get to bed, no doubt I will be in for an early morning wake up call lol.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx