Followers

Saturday 17 July 2021

A Leafy Just for You

Evening All,

Another fabulous, if rather hot day of classes. As you know I don't cope very well in the heat, so teaching in a conservatory is lovely and light, but extremely hot. Never mind I guess we shouldn't  complain, it will probably be raining again in a couple of days.

We were playing with Jane's new Festive Bubble collection of stamps, along with as many of her older designs that I could find in my stash. I haven't managed to finish much off so far, so I will share another card from the class on Distress Oxides a fortnight ago.

I love all the fabulous colours that you get when you start to play with these inks.
I stamped and embossed the leaves in copper onto a piece of mixed media cardstock and then blended the inks over it.
I coloured and fussy cut a few extra leaves and added them to the trimmed panel along with a stamped and die cut sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx