Followers

Monday 26 July 2021

Mop Up Background and Leaves

Evening All,

I hope that you have escaped all the flash flooding that seems to be happening all over the place at the moment. Emma was most concerned that I get home safely last night after the heavy rain and thunder that we had had during the day. Apparently there was flooding in London, although I didn't see any signs of it.

As you know I am on a mission to use up bits and pieces from my stash, so these Altenew stamped and die cut leaves were a happy find after my class on Distress Oxides a few weeks ago.
They match perfectly with this mop up background created with my Distress Oxide inks. I layered the panel onto a piece of embossed brown cardstock,
and then added a die cut sentiment, some assorted sequins and gems.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx