Followers

Friday 16 July 2021

Age is just a Number

Evening All,

No gym today. They are still working to reduced opening hours so I can't get there in time after work. It's probably just as well, cause it has been rather warm here this afternoon. 

Amongst the bits and pieces of distress oxide backgrounds that I took with me to class last time, were a couple of half finished cards.

All the pieces were there,
so I decided to finish them both off.
I had actually cut this panel in half,
but I decided that I liked it better 
as one larger panel with a die cut sentiment on it.
I think I have everything packed and ready for class tomorrow, so it must be time for bed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx