Followers

Sunday 11 July 2021

Distress Oxide Masterboards

Evening All,

I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend. I decided that it would be best for me to get an earlier train home tonight, given the football, which was probably just as well given the number of trains cancelled due to lack of staff!!!!!!! 


Amongst the bits and pieces in my box to finish off after last weekends class were a couple of masterboards.

They were created using a floral stamp set and gold embossing powder.
I added plenty of distress oxide inks
and water, and then let the panels dry in their own time.
The stamped and die cut sentiments are from Lisa Horton. Very quick and simple cards for any occasion.
Shame about the England score. I think I definitely got home at the right time.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx