Followers

Sunday 25 July 2021

Old Fashioned Pleasures

Evening All,

I don't know about you, but there was nothing my Girls liked more than licking the bowl after we had made cakes. It seems that some traditions have been passed down I'm pleased to say, as Chloe and Emma thoroughly enjoyed their part in cooking Emma's birthday cake today.


Mum has been making the cake today, but it has been a bit of a challenge as she has been feeling ghastly since having had her first Covid jab on Saturday morning. 
Jack was less than helpful when we found him in the living room munching his way through one of the top layers of cake that had been cooling in the kitchen. We did wonder why he had gone very quiet when we were stripping the beds, our usual Sunday morning task when I go to stay.

Becki had worked out in her head what she wanted to do, following instructions from Emma, but it didn't quite turn out as she had imagined. At the end of the day it is for Emma, and she loved it so I think that is all that matters. I think it is fabulous too if that makes any difference lol.

I need to make a birthday card tomorrow if I am going to get it in the post in time..............I have an idea in my head, let's see if mine works out as expected or not.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx