Followers

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Fuzzy Polar Bear

Evening All,

Several years ago the main road on which our BP petrol station is situated, was flooded. It wasn't just a little flood, the road was closed for several weeks. In fact a local scaffolding firm even built us a bridge across the worst of it, so that people could still come to shop.

Of course with the road closed we weren't getting deliveries, so the shelves gradually emptied as things were either sold, or went out of date. The shelves looked very bare, and that is what it is starting to look like at the moment....................thankfully without the flooded road.

We are suffering from the severe nationwide shortage of delivery drivers, and as a consequence the stock for them to deliver to us. Thankfully my parcel of goodies from Creative Expressions didn't suffer the same fate, so here is another card made using one of Jane's new Festive Fuzzies. They have been winging their way to stockists over the last few days.

I love this cute Polar Bear, although some of my very creative team mates have turned him into a brown bear. And I think like that he would work very well for a birthday card.
I stamped and embossed him in white on to kraft card and then coloured him with white watercolour paint. I masked an area around him and added a skyline and some snow. 
I have to be up at really stupid o'clock tomorrow, so I think a very early night is in order.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx