Followers

Friday 23 July 2021

Bubble Christmas Tree

Evening All,

There is thunder rumbling around at the moment, and it is threatening to pour with rain, so I guess a couple more Christmas cards wouldn't be too out of place lol.

As you know I have been playing with Jane's latest Bubble stamps recently, so here are a couple of cards made several years ago with one of her older designs.
I used a dotty embossing folder with the stamped and embossed panel,
along with some glossy accents to highlight the snowflake bubbles.
This is the same stamp used with white embossing powder and a handmade background made using a Gelli Plate, inks and a piece of bubble wrap.
I used tiny silver gems at the center of each of the snowflakes.
Better get to bed before the littlies wake up again. It looks like the bad weather is set to continue for the duration of my stay, so we might have to get a little bit creative over getting them to expend some energy................or maybe just get the welly boots and raincoats out.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx