Followers

Thursday 29 July 2021

Butterfly Bubble Wreath

Evening Everyone,

Here's another wreath card made using one of Jane's new Festive Bubble Stamps.

I do love the fact that this stamp works every bit as well for a birthday card as it does for Christmas.
I stamped and embossed the leafy wreath on to a piece of mop up background
and then added some faux candi and gems.
I also added a fussy cut butterfly and stamped and die cut sentiment.
I used the rest of the piece of mop up for this card. Who said that you had to use the whole of the image?
I used bleach on the larger circles to remove the colour, , and then added glossy accents, gems and pearls along with another fussy cut butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards and gorgeous choice of colours. This wreath stamp is so useful. Hope you're back on-line soon. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx