Followers

Saturday 24 July 2021

The First Three Blackberries

Evening All,

It's turned out to be nicer than expected today.  After plenty of thunder and heavy rain over night, it turned into a beautifully sunny afternoon. We managed a lovely walk, in our wellies, but with no puddles to jump in. The kids were dead impressed when they found the first three ripe blackberries, enough for one each. They loved them, although I bet if I bought them a box from M&S they wouldn't eat them. They don't taste the same as freshly picked yourself.

I always remember fruit picking with the kids. It was the highlight of the summer. They must have eaten their weight in strawberries over the course of the season, but would turn their noses up at them if I bought them at the supermarket. Aren't kids weird.

I've promised them a walk to the park tomorrow, so I had better get some sleep, they definitely wear me out lol.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx