Followers

Thursday 22 July 2021

Mr Tomte

Evening All,

I'm looking forward to a weekend with the littlest Grandkids which always lifts my spirits, even if Jack is being a little challenging at the moment. He has certainly hit the 'Terrible Twos' with a vengeance.

Of course I won't be able to get any crafting done, but I guess that's like the "firebreaks" that we are getting with our deliveries at work - a day off from orders, to give the deliveries a chance to catch up a little. I'm rather hoping that the same strategy will work with my crafting. A couple of days off to allow my brain time to relax, so that I can catch up a little. A chance to recharge my creative batteries.

I start the day off with grand intentions for what I will get done. I even sort out in my head all that I plan to do when I get back from work, and then by the time it actually happens I'm too cream crackered to do anything about any of it lol.

Thankfully I was feeling a lot more creative in April when I was making the samples for Jane's new Christmas stamps that launch today.
They are called 'Festive Fuzzies' and this one is called Mr Tomte JGS786.
I coloured him using Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour inks in various colours and then fussy cut him out.
The background was made with the leftover ink and I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the stamp set down the right hand side and then added a faux stitched border.
I added some glossy accents to the tree and a few gems to the background.
I do wish that writing about Christmas cards would cool the weather down a little, but unfortunately that is only in my dreams.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx