Followers

Thursday 15 July 2021

Using Up Leftovers

Evening All.

I'm hoping that I can stay awake long enough to write this, I'm absolutely shattered. I  fell asleep in my clothes yesterday, so I think that I really need to get in to bed properly tonight lol.

This card was made with some left over bits and pieces.
The oval is the center of a diecut panel cut from a piece of handmade background paper,

and the flowers from some paper spritzed with Cosmic Shimmer sprays.
The handmade background for the oval was made years ago in a class using dye based reinkers and waxed paper.
That's me done for tonight. Time to brush my teeth and hit the hay. See you tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx