Followers

Monday 28 June 2021

A New Addition to the Family

Evening Everyone, 

I became a Great Auntie again at the end of last month, when my nephew and his wife welcomed a beautiful baby girl to their family.

Of course I had to make a special card, but it has taken me a while to send it, hence the delay in sharing it with you.

I used one of my Lili of the Valley toppers along with an alphabet die set
for the important details.
I also added some glossy accents and glitter glue
Olivia's birth meant that my Brother became a Grandad, or Pops as he wants to be known, for the first time, so I sent him and Nanny a card as well.
Back to work tomorrow, so it's off to bed for me. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx