Followers

Saturday 19 June 2021

I Love Saturdays

Evening Everyone,

I do love a Saturday. Of course it is the weekend and I don't have to be at work, and every other week I get to be with the littlest Grandchildren, but then on the other week I get to spend several hours crafting with some lovely ladies.

Today was one of those Saturdays. We drink copious amounts of tea and coffee and eat biscuits even though we shouldn't, but most importantly we chat, laugh and play with crafty goodies.

Today it was stencils, like the one used in the background on this card.
I always try to make sure that there is something for everyone, and so this time as well as a drawer full of stencils, I took along some stamp sets that have matching stencils to help make colouring the images that much easier.
This particular set called Choose Hope is from Pink Fresh Studio and has a co-ordinating die available as well as layering stencils.
I think you will agree that it makes a rather lovely focal image on a card. I added some extra die cuts for added dimension, along with some gems and a sentiment strip.
Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time, and I have loads of extra bits to finish off, which is going to be my homework for tomorrow, so I had better get some shut eye now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Lucky ladies/gentlemen, gorgeous card. Can't wait for next Saturday as that's our club day. Hope you've had a nice restful Sunday xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx