Followers

Thursday 3 June 2021

Nature can be Soooo Cruel

Evening All,

Nature can be so cruel. We were driving home yesterday evening when my Grandson phoned to say that he had just driven off a magpie that had raided the robin's nest. 

He was upset and angry that he could now only count 3 baby birds instead of 6 and wondered what he should do. What do you say? Isn't it strange how involved you can become with a nest of tiny baby birds.

We have kept an eye on the nest today and so far seem to have frightened away the magpie but not the mum and dad so that is a result. 

I've been playing with my Distress Oxide inks today in preparation for my classes on Saturday.
The backgrounds to todays are actually more the type of thing that we will be playing with at the end of the month, but I haven't managed to take any pictures yet of my class prep.
We will be playing with mop up backgrounds then which is exactly what the spotlight on this card is created from.
I will try and get some pictures taken tomorrow........... after I have played some more that is, and kept an eye on the baby birds.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx