Followers

Saturday 12 June 2021

Christmas Stockings

Evening All,

And a very late one it is too. The kids often have movie night on a Friday or Saturday. The chance to stay up a bit later than normal to watch a movie with popcorn. For some reason it just seemed to go on particularly late tonight. We still won't get a lie in I don't expect, not from Jack anyway.

We finally managed to get the panels that the girls coloured a while back made into Christmas cards.
They each picked the embossing folder that they wanted,
and helped turn the handle on the embossing machine.
They want to make some more cards. They both love to watch Jennifer McGuire clips with me, and Emma was quite taken by one of her rainbow backgrounds, so I have promised to sort out some ink pads for her so that we can copy them next time I come to stay.
Off to bed now, it sounds like everyone is finally asleep.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx