Followers

Thursday 17 June 2021

Playing with AALL and Create

Evening All,

Today has been much more my type of weather. As my Mum text me this morning "You got Your Wish ", although I'm not sure that I want it to last until the 27th, as the weather app is telling me!! Of course Mum will now be blaming me for the new lake that will appear in her back garden!!

I find it very hard to get motivated in the hot weather. I definitely wouldn't cope in any of those very hot countries. I would spend all my life indoors in a darkened room. Makes me sound like a vampire - which would of course account for my very pale and pasty exterior. no suntan for me lol. 

To make up for the rain, let's have a couple of bright cards. I have been working my way steadily through my stash of cards. The only problem is trying to remember exactly how I managed to make them.
This one was created quite a while ago using some fabulous stamps by AAll and Create along with Distress Oxide inks.
There was plenty of inking, stamping and spritzing going on I seem to recall, along with some colouring and fussy cutting.
This one was also made in the same manner with some fussy cut flowers layered over an inky background.
Thankfully it is Friday tomorrow. I need to get everything together for class on Saturday, and do some last minute playing of course.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Nice cards Kim, love these stamps too. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx