Followers

Thursday 24 June 2021

Friendship Blooms

Evening All,

I'm sitting here yawning my head off, but it might have something to do with having just spent some time in the gym. It's a good job that I have a 'Gym Buddy', because I don't think that I would have done anything today after work, except sleep. We are good for one another, spurring each other along when neither of us feel like doing anything. 'Even doing something is better than nothing' is our mantra lol.

As you know I don't like to waste anything, so the background to this card uses the ink that was left on one of the stencils after I had used it on another card. I just spritzed the inky stencil with water and then pressed it on to a piece of card stock.
Once the panel had dried I stamped and embossed the bunch of flowers from Altenew Our Friendship Blooms stamp set. There is also a stencil available to enable you to colour the image easily using inks and blending brushes.
I added some stamped script to the background before I die cut the image and layered it over a white deckled panel.
A die cut sentiment, some faux Card Candi and a white gel pen finished the whole thing off.
I'm having a very early night tonight. It's my weekend with the Littlies, so I will need to be on my game.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx