Followers

Sunday 20 June 2021

Purple Poppy

Evening,

After our lovely class yesterday I have been trying to finish off a few bits of homework.

This fabulous floral stencil was a favourite with all of the ladies on Saturday.
I created a piece of script background with an old stamp and then stenciled over the top using Distress inks.
With the stencil still in place, held there using my Wendy Vechi Make Art Stay-tion, I drew all around the image with a fine micron pen.
I added some soft stenciling to the base card using the same colours, and finished the whole thing off with a die cut sentiment covered in glossy accents, gems and hand made Card Candi.
This second card using the same colours of ink and leafy background stencil from Lavinia. The background started as a piece of clean up paper for the blending brushes. I have one brush per colour family and like to clean them off on a piece of paper before changing ink colours.
I held the white die cut LOVE under the stencil, on top of the clean up paper before adding more ink. I rather liked the contrast on the die cut so I decided to stack it and then add some glossy accents to help it stand out against the background panel.

Off to bed now since I am back at work at stupid o'clock tomorrow. Still at least it shouldn't be too hot tomorrow which will suit me very well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx