Followers

Friday 25 June 2021

A Birthday Shaker

Evening All,

Way back in April I made a bunch of Easter cards using a set of layering dies from Memory Box. See Original Post 

As I said at the time, there were loads of 'bits' that seemed too good to throw away, so I turned them into a few shaker cards, one of which I sent to my little sister for her Birthday today.

I used a couple of large floral dies from Dawn Bibby for the central image on my cards.
Unfortunately as with any shaker card, the acetate makes getting a decent photograph rather difficult.
I filled the black and white version with all of the white die cut pieces along with plenty of glittery bits and pieces from Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer range.
I also created a kraft version for the pink and green 'bits'.
I added a bit of gilding wax to the die cut panel for a little added colour.
I hope that my Sister had a nice day, although she seemed to think that it would be spent inside due to the weather. I do hope that we don't get too much rain this weekend as the kids have plenty of plans for me which seem to involve being outside lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx